| || |
First compact multi-process machining center working from bar, equipped with a turning turret
The machining center 408MT is equipped with an innovative turning turret allowing internal and external turning operations. This new machine from Willemin-Macodel pushes the boundary between machining operations involving milling and turning and offers a great flexibility.
The turret can be equipped with 1 turning tailstock, 3 axial and 5 radial tool-holders, allowing machining of parts up to Ø 32 mm by 100 mm length.
Internal and external turning operations
- External turning tool vertically mounted on the turret. A tool of 40 mm length allows turning operations of 100 mm length maximum
- All internal turning operations (drilling, tapping, chamfering, kerf) are possible
Machining in back-working position
- Back-working vice 0°- 90° to support or clamp the part
- Capable to machine up to 45° with B-axis
Advantages of 408MT with turning turret
- Great chip removal capacity
- Simultaneous turning/milling